|Home||» Products||» Hydraulic Brake||» Anti Wind Wedge Brake|
Anti Wind Wedge Brake
Backed by our diligent professionals, we are becoming as one of the reliable manufacturers and suppliers of Anti Wind Wedge Brake. It finds its application for port machines, railways, and docks. This brake is designed having Ed thruster & friction pads to assure its supreme performance and reliability. Friction block of Anti Wind Wedge Brake is made of supreme quality high wear resistant steel and its main hinge points are provided with self lubricating bearings to ensure its prompt action sensitivity.
Anti Wind Wedge Brake is used as an important part of material handling systems like cranes. Featured with solid structure, this wedge brake is known for its reliable sealing performance, necessary safety arrangements and working status displaying facility. It consists of wear protected steel made friction block and automatically lubricated bearing in its hinge points. Convenient to install, this wind proof wedge brake is popular in automobile arena for its long working life, trouble free operation, high durability, rigid body, rust proof design, high temperature protection capacity and competitive price. We are a prestigious manufacturer and exporter of finest grade Anti Wind Wedge Brake.
It is known to have high transmission efficiency
Controlled and fast braking
Easy to maintain
Anti Wind Device
This brake YFX series electro hydraulic wind proof gate wedge brakes are mainly used in ports, docks, railways etc.
THIS BRAKE'S PERFORMANCES AND FEATURES
- Compact structure and beautifully shaped.
- Adapted with Ed thruster with good performances of action and seal. The protection grade of enclosure is IP65.
- Friction pads adopt advanced high friction resistant steel with reliable performance.
- Main swaying hinged points are equipped with self lubricated bearings with high efficiency of transmission, quick, flexible and reliable action and long service life.
- Manual release is convenient for maintenance.
- Equipped with limit switch for indication of the working conditions.
- Ambient temperature: 200C --- + 500C.
- Generally for use with AC power, 3 phase, 380 V, 50 HZ.
- Sea level altitude for application accords with GB755-2000 standard.
- The anticorrosive products should be adopted if such products are eroded by rain and snow in the open air or where there is corrosive gas or medium.
The wind proof capacity of each wind proof gate wedge brake (to be converted into the force F of the horizontal direction)
F = f x NWHEEL (NWHEEL is the wheel pressure. F is the friction coefficient = 0.46)
Quantity which should be installed on the whole unit:
S = 2.5 PW / F (PW is the wind load = CkhqA). See the crane designing norm.