|Home||» Products||» Hydraulic Rail Clamp||» Hydraulic Rail Clamp|
Hydraulic Rail Clamp
We feel proud to introduce ourselves as a reliable enterprise, indulged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a comprehensive variety of YDGZ Series Hydraulic rail clamp. This clamp finds its best application in varied hydraulic machines and systems. High-utility and simple to operate design of these clamps make this clamp highly demanded in the market. Under the proper guidance of our skilled professionals, offered clamp is efficiently manufactured by making use of top quality raw material and latest technique. Moreover, we provide this YDGZ Series Hydraulic rail clamp at reasonable prices to the clients.
- Longer service life
- High tolerance
- Accurate dimension
- Light weight and easy to install
YDGZ Series Hydraulic Rail Clamp
YDGZ Series Hydraulic Rail Clamp is generally used for non-state and work state rail mounted mechanical work to withstand wind and other outside impact of different gantry, bridge, container cranes, and more.
- Basically closed design, the hydraulic cylinder driven release spring force of the clamping.
- Anti-corrosion type design
- It is fitted with a release limit switch which offers complete chain protection for gear which operates crane
- Clamp body float-able structure: vertical floating distance +10mm, 20mm horizontal distance
- Hydraulic and host station common entire structure (like the need, the host can also be detached with hydraulic station, kindly give advance instruction to order)
When the equipment stops traveling, the rail clamp will automatically hold and clamp the steel rail in order to protect the equipment from getting run out by wind. When equipment travels, hydraulic device will make rail clamp open to enable successful running of the equipment.
As a safety device, rail clamp prevents uncontrolled mechanic motion on the rail direction. Rail clamp is utilized in rail-mounted crane, such as bucket wheel machine, large goods yard, overhead and gantry crane, stacker-reclaimer, etc. Rail clamp could resist wind and withstand the external impact force on such equipment.