Ed Series Electro Hydraulic Thruster
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 5 Set
- Price Range
- 150.00 - 220.00 USD ($)/Set
More than 12 years of experience, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Ed Series Electro Hydraulic Thruster. This thruster is designed and developed with utmost precision using optimal grade steel and fully automatic cutting machine under the guidance adroit professionals in order to meet the international standards. All our input materials are sourced from high goodwill suppliers to be assured about the quality. The offered thruster is extremely treasured for its easy installation, dimensional accuracy, corrosion resistance, robust construction, perfect finish and durability. Designing of our thrusters is done in a compact and uniform manner to promote easy operation and installation. Additionally, we provide this Ed Series Electro Hydraulic Thruster to clients at competitive prices.
- Compact design
- Ambient temperature: Use DB-25 hydraulic oil for 20~50(degrees centigrade) and use YH-10 aero hydraulic oil for temperature lower than -20 degrees centigrade.
- On time rate 60%intermitted operation S3 duty, Continuous operation S1.
- Basically suitable for 380V, 3 phase, 50HZ AC power supply.
- Motor: 3 phase AC asynchronous, with the regulations of GB755-2000
- 2000 cycles per hour fast response
- Minimum maintenance and long service life
- 20 centigrade below zero to 50 centigrade range of operating ambient temperature
- 220N to 3500 braking forces
- Strokes range is from 50 mm to 200 mm
- Internal compression spring
- Damping spring (D)
- Windings for vacuum poured stator
- Corrosion and tropical protection
- Below -20 centigrade Internal pipe heaters
- Stepless time delays, externally adjustable: both (S) (H) directions
|Type||Rated thrust force (N)||Rated stroke (mm)||Brake spring force (N)||Frequency (Hz)||Power (W)||Current (A)||Max. operating frequency (c/h)||N.W.(kg)|
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Set Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 20 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Ply wooden box packing